So yesterday on the Tom Joyner Morning Show Paul Carrick Brunson, the real life Hitch, issued a challenge to all women. The challenge…to ask out 10 men by January 1st. On the surface this seems easy enough and a nice challenge to help women break out of their shell and approach men.
I woke up in the morning feeling fresh to death
I’m so blessed, yes yes
I went to sleep stressed, woke up refreshed
I’m so blessed, yeah yes
Water in my face and everything is in it’s place
Peace of mind even my grace
I’m so blessed, yes yes yes
My grandma just turned one hundred
I’m so blessed, yes yes yes yes
I’ve had an event full last 3-4 days and one thing that is apparent…I’m so blessed!!
So I’m in a sharing mood…so I decided to make a list of some of my quirks to help y’all get to know me a little bit:
- I’m a nail biter…well I used to be, my nails are actually quite long. However, I’ve moved on to my cuticles. It’s a nasty habit that I haven’t been able to shake
- I love my doggie. Not sure if I’ve talked about that here, but I do. He is spoiled rotten YES I’m one of those people! he has coats, sweaters, shirts, several leashes, a few carriers, and a car seat.
- My favorite is season is summer because even though I love autumn it just reminds me how soon winter, my least favorite season, will be here.
- I dislike winter so much that I actually wonder if I suffer from seasonal depression. The only thing that saves winter is Christmas and a week off work.
- I look exactly like my mother. I don’t see it, neither does she, but I finally stop arguing after a friend of mine saw my mother, whom she never met, walking around campus and walked up to her said “you’re Tip’s mom, she’s in my class I’ll take you to her“…umm yeah like I said exactly like her.
- Looking back I’ve only had one long-term relationship and that was with my ex husband. I think I’m relationally challenged.
- I’ve started a bucket list about a year ago. It is quite long, so I still have several left to check off.
- I love my iPhone. I’m never without it. I’m like the iPhone go to person at my job (which doesn’t say much) and amongst my friends but I’m a nerd about my phone
- I LOVE concerts!!! I’ve been to 7 this year and really want to squeeze in at just one more. This doesn’t include the numerous local shows that feature live bands.
- I suck at writing but I enjoy writing this blog.
While I was brainstorming about blog topics yesterday, I listed a pair of topics Reasons I Love Being Single and Reasons I Hate Being Single.* Anyway, this topic shot up to the top of the list when I got home yesterday and was confronted the biggest bug ever!!! Don’t believe me?? I present to you Exhibit A:
I feel like I’ve been gone forever! There have been several things keeping me busy and away from the blog. You’ll be hearing about these things soon.
Hopefully I’m slowly entering a season of change and that means plenty of prep work right now. My schedule should be freeing up here soon, so look forward to hearing more from me. I’ll be back with an update on my man-cleanse, work, just life in general!!!!